The Breville 800JEXL Juicer has an extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.Never gets out of balance because it’s and ejection style juicer. It still does a great job of extracting the majority of juice with the high rpm motor.with the Big feed chute. You can process 3 regular size carrots at once or three medium apples or oranges (stacked in the feed chute). No cutting needed. The chute is 3″ in Dia and 7″ tall.and Disassembles quickly. No screws. Fits easily in the dishwasher.The pitcher included has a spout opening, so there’s no overspray. Additionally, the lid is made to separate the foam from the juice
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
1 liter juice jug (34 FL. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher
- Click here to see what others say about Breville 800JEXL Juicer
Breville 800JEXL Juicer review
The biggest concern with Breville 800JEXL Juicer was the limited warranty period (1-3 years) compared to other juicers in its class (which go as high as 15 years). Phone discussion with a vendor indicated concerns about the lifetime of the motor, though his experience was not with the Elite, which has a new, more powerful motor.
Though I’d have preferred a better warranty, I decided the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a lot of money to throw away if it fails just after the warranty. But if the ease of juicing was as good as claimed, it would almost be worth it!
What about noise during juicing? Many have suggested that the Juice Fountain is noisy. By comparison, this juicer is quiet. Not as quiet as the Green Power, but not at all annoying. For noise, we’d give the Juice Fountain a B and the Green Power an A, with a Vitamix blender a D and our grain mill an F
For the taste test. The Breville 800JEXL Juicer on the pitcher seems to work OK. The juice was excellent, not oxidized tasting in comparison to juice from the Green Power. In fact, maybe it was my imagination, but I think it tasted fresher.